Thursday, August 2

My goodness it's been so long since I came on here - for various reasons, the main being on my birthday my laptop took a nose dive off of my bed and broke the screen. I've been busy out my face with uni and haven't had the chance to even come online and keep up to date with blogs!

Had a fabulous birthday. My Mum and Dad got me a new beautiful camera which I can't yet work along with tickets to see Harry Potter Studio Tour! Liam and me heading down at the start of September (when the buzz from the Olympics has calmed down, though I'm sure the para-olympics will be on then!) for a couple of days and going to be complete tourists, photos to follow.

Been having a massive crafty craving. Started knitting and sewing along with getting out the cake decorating kits. Spending too many hours on Etsy when I should be studying. Luckily I have no money to spend in order to make this a bad habit ;)
I've missed so much agility due to the weather here in Scotland. It's rainy and making the fields flood which make for no good running dogs in. Hopefully it'll let up soon as we have some competitions coming up!

6 comments: